So, I had first heard of this…perhaps near the end of 2006. I was saddened to read though, that it was only available where the Kangaroo’s live. When I visited the site, I saw that it was scheduled to come to Canada…eventually…
Now a little over a year later, patiently waiting, instead of having a siblings friend bring it over, they have been introduced into the Canadian market, and I have my hands on it.
Actually I’ve had my hands on it for a few weeks now. I was looking out for it, but it seemed sold out, or certain SDM’s just didn’t carry them. I bought mine for 13.99, and a week later, it was 11.99. Darn! Anyway the point is, that I have my hands on one, and will be starting my own review with pictures.
A lot of people stated that the product didn’t work for them. When asked how long they stuck with the regime, they stated something along the lines of “a few days, to a few weeks.” The product does state that it needs to be continuously used, for a minimum of 3 months to show significant change. Just thought I would add that, cause I was a little annoyed with people who gave up after using it for a few days.
Anyway, I have currently been using Jamieson’s Vitamin E cream. So I guess all I will be doing is substituting my Bio-oil for the E Cream. And luckily, cause it is still quite cold and dry out, my skin will hopefully soak up the Bio-oil easily.
Ok so for general information:
- I’ve got combination skin. Oily around the T-zone, pretty dry everywhere else
- I’ve got stubborn blackheads on my nose, and along my cheeks
- I tend to break out more on the temples and forehead (I blame my hair and shampoo)
- So basically I’ve had very mild acne (or so that’s what the specialist called my skin when I went in a few years ago,) for most of my life. I truly believe that I will be one of those females who will break out, well into her 30’s
- I have a bit of redness around my nose area, and the sides of my mouth. It is a killer when covering up
- My skin, isn’t the best. My pores aren’t crazy huge, but they are somewhat visible
- I am not a vegetarian, and love my sweets (I mention this cause some people say that skin varies on food intake. So I’m just covering all my bases to fill you in as much as I can, about my skin
I also have a recent burn…well kind of recent, September, from a baking sheet, that was straight out of the oven. That nasty little scar has plagued my arm, so I will be testing this out on it as well. I hope it will show some lightening of the skin, which is all I really ask for. I will also eventually test it out on an
Anyway, I will be posting my reviews (either every other day, or weekly, I haven’t really decided yet,), and pictures (hopefully) on my reviews site.
I will let you know how things go :)
Just two other links I would like to direct people to…