This is REALLY REALLY late. I got this in the summer…and just doing this now. Soooo sorry. But here goes :)
The NerdyLibrarianGirl nominated me for the Liebster Award. Do I know what that is? I mean I had seen it around before, but didn’t really pay attention. Tags and awards usually die with my post, but I do love doing them when I can. Plus I got to virtual meet another blogger :) Always great meeting others who are based in Canada. If you are a blogger as well, lmk :)
The 11 questions are:
1. Which current celebrity do you think has the best makeup?
Personally I have always been a fan of Mila Kunis’ makeup. Or Cameron Dias…Emma Watson. Oh, Drew Barrymore should be in here as well. Fresh faced, but not overly done up like another person who keeps spamming my social media world OTL
2. If you had to pick, which one of these 1980s movie characters would you be? (Claire from The Breakfast Club, Baby from Dirty Dancing, or Sloane from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off)
Hmmm…I think it would be Claire. I don’t really identify with Baby, and I can’t remember what Sloane was like.
3. What is your number one, absolute favourite lipstick of all time?
Crap. This is hard. Vasanti Sweden? I’ve bought it twice since I wore it so much. Or even Soft Rose by Revlon. But then again..there is Annabelle TwistUp in Royale…
4. What is your favourite shade of eyeshadow right now?
Shade…hmmm…I think it would have to be gold (Annabelle Goddess), or greens like Loreal Infallible in Antique (notice I can’t stick to just one thing lol)
5. Is there a nailpolish shade you’re currently loving?
I love all my polishes. But I got to say that I have been enjoying wearing any of my holo polishes.
6. What was the first makeup or beauty product you remember buying?
I think it was in grade 10, I bought an Annabelle White Eyeliner. The thing was, it was hard, and wasn’t very pigmented. So I didn’t touch Annabelle for a long time. Funny, cause now it is one of my go to drugstore cosmetics. In grade 11 or 12, I went to MAC with mom to buy a black eyeliner. Unfortunately the woman suggested I get a khol liner, despite my oily skin. I couldn’t use it, as I turned into a racoon in 5 minutes.
7. Which decade’s makeup style do you like best? 20s/30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s?
I’d go with 50s or 70s. Not too over the top (for me), but still lovely~^^
8. What splurge-worthy, high-end makeup item is on your wish list right now?
Anything Burberry. I keep seeing it pop up on my feeds. Armani (just to visit the lovely Sand at the Sherwary Holt Renfrew location. Plus the Armani story behind the cosmetic line, is actually nice), or maybe Chanel…But seeing as spending a lot of cosmetics, though I would love to, isn’t something I can maintain in my lifestyle at the moment. It is just a wish.
9. What are you currently binge-watching on Netflix or whats in your recently viewed list?
I actually started watching Supernatural again. I watched the first two seasons when it came out, mainly because Jensen is attractive. Recently started watching it again, and got to say I have grown to really like Misha Collins as Castiel.
10. Have you ever tried a makeup or beauty DIY and if so, how did it work out?
DIY beauty, was the egg yolk masque that mom used to do every week. Basically it was egg yolk on the face, mixed with this Korea powder, and you stick tissues over it. Once it hardens, you peel it off your face.
11. What is one helpful makeup or beauty tip you could share?
It is never too early to take care of your skin. Oh man, do I wish I took care of it more. The acne in my teens years made me despise facial care as it used to irritate it. I also would HIGHLY suggest you find an eye cream that works for you quick. It took me way too long, and well…I can see it having an effect.
Anyway, thanks so much for tagging me! Make sure you check out her blog. She is doing a fun series about high end lipsticks! So check it out :D