Remember the Influenster Maple Vox Box that I received? (Well if you don’t, its HERE). Well it was time that I got to reviewing the pieces that I received in it, so today I wanted to share about the Broadway imPress Press On Manicure.
The kit is nice because it provides 24 different sized nail chips for you to mix and match up to your own nails. In addition, it comes with 24 nail chips, so you could get two uses out of them :) Maybe even get away with using the left overs as accent nails?? I’m not sure how thick they are and if that is plausible…but you could try it out!
Unfortunately for me, I have longer nail beds. So even if I were to cut them down to complete stubs, just enough that my fingers could hurt…these were still too short for me. It was more noticeable on my pinky and middle finger. In addition, the my index, middle and ring finger are all generally the same size, meaning that I would have to shave down the nail chips in order to make them fit width wise. So basically I couldn’t put these to use.
LUCKILY I know people who have small cute nails…so off to my friend J this went. So what did she think?
- They are REALLY easy to use
- Generally about 85% of the nail chips fit her nails (some little too narrow or wide, so probably would require filing)
- They are very comfortable
- They stick on quite well, though I will probably remove them before I hit one week, as I wasn’t really completely sold on the crackle pattern. Just wasn’t me, so I can’t say about how long they actually last on me
- But I really like how I feel once I have applied them, and just how quick it is to do both hands
Prior to application, make sure you wipe it down with the nails with the cleansing pad that is in the box. That way you remove the natural oils on the nails, making sure that the sticker adheres firmly to the nail.
Overall I would look in to buying these again, because they were so easy to use, and so comfortable to wear. Just perhaps in another pattern :)
*I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster*