Thanks Jessica at Pixelbunny for nominating me. I’m usually quite bad at these, so don’t really do them…but here goes.
Here are the rules once nominated:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Well, there are a few on my list who have done it already, but you can check some of the bloggers I love reading on the right —>
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
These are the following bloggers I nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award:
And finally, 7 random facts about me:
- I will eat ice cream no matter how cold it is.
- I can deal with the cold, as long as there is snow.
- I like using 0.38 pens, and tend to hoard them if I find one I really like.
- I prefer going to Korean restaurants that have Donkatsu on the menu. My mother’s food has spoiled me, and thus I am not easily satisfied eating Korean out. It is hard to screw up Donkatsu, so I usually stick with that.
- I could read a day away…plus a few more.
- I might not take the best, but I love taking pictures. I got my first Nikon when I was in gr.3. Except my mom was convinced I would break it…
- I love swinging on swings. As a child we had one in our room doorway. Something we brought back from Korea. Twas awesome.