So this has been going on for a week now, but I’m only getting around to posting it >_<
I did ask them how long this was to go on for, but didn’t get a reply.
So basically if you were tempted to buy them, it would be best to pick something up now, seeing as it is a great deal for the clearance products :)
I picked up the $8 goodies
But they also have…
- Beach Patrol: $12
- Wilderness Girl: $7
Shipping is $5US, and yes, though they are Canadian, they price in American (as it is universally friendlier).
After seeing review from fellow bloggers, I have wanted to try them out for myself. Just that…I really couldn’t justify spending ~$20 on a lip product. (Mainly because I tend to lick my lips a lot, and it just kind of defeats the purpose of having any type of lip colour other than a stain. Which just to add Balmshell also has XD)
So I picked up a few, and here is just a really short note on it.
- It isn’t something to apply quickly. To ensure a tight seal on the product, you do need to turn it a good many times to release the product, but worth it really
- I tend to tend with glosses that once you put the applicator back it, the gloss ‘gushes’ back out over the top, and gets messy. Haven’t noticed that with this one yet
- The top of the vial gives a tight seal so that when the applicator comes out, it doesn’t drag out an unnecessary amount of product with it
- the ones with glitter/sparkle, isn’t TOO over the top, and are very fine, thus doesn’t make you look like a gross glitter ball when you apply it (like my other experience with a QUO holiday product :T)
- They are QUITE sheer, so though That’s So 80’s looks shockingly opague in the vial, it isn’t really (actually I kinda like the colouring it gives my lips)
- it is PARABEN and PETROLEUM FREE!!! big things for lips products as there is a bigger chance of ingestion (especially with lip lickers like me)
- and of course I like the idea of the detachable keychain element :P
Personally I’m really REALLY liking Confessions of a Call Girl. Fun without too much orange (when I apply it to my lips, because it is quite sheer), and yet gives me the glit I usally love in glosses (don’t like them in lipstick though…) I am tempted to buy more…but we will see…trying to temp my friends to ordering with me this time XD
Their Company Blog HERE
Balmshell site HERE
A few other places to check out reviews…
Anyway its FRIDAY!!!!
Unfortunately I’m up at 7am tomorrow, and tutoring til 4…
BUT its the WEEKEND! XD
So hope it is a relaxing one for you~