Anyone have any suggestions for some books to read?
I’m not a general fan of Sci-fi, but otherwise I go for anything.
– Time Travelers Wife
– What I did for Love, Susan E Phillips
– The Last Lecture, Randy Pausch
– The Longest Trip Home, John Grogan
– The Flying Troutmans, Miriam Toews
– Lavender Morning, Jude Deveraux
– A Million Little Pieces, James Frey
SDM and Walmart, click the pictures to see the bigger version.
The new Revlon Mascara intrigues me…
And I must have deleted the Pharma Plus picture (must be my hatred for the company.) but they are having a 20% POSH stuff.
Aly tagged me…
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
What is your current obsession?
– Catching up on new books and Holographic nail polish!
What are you wearing today?
– TKD pants, and an oversized tshirt from my brothers bigger days.
What’s your favorite comfort food?
– Pizza/anything with cheese
What would make today special?
– If my prof accepted my insane request…
What would you like to learn to do?
– Learn to cook. My mom owns a restaurant…and yet…I can’t cook.
What’s the last thing you bought?
– A haul at Goodwill. Books, Chinese Laundry Belt, and Jimmy Choo shoes. (Yes, Jimmy Choo! )
What are you listening to right now?
– The Rescues Break Me Out, and I’m embarrased to say…Big Bang.
What is your favorite weather?
– Cold Snowy weather.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
– Trying to overcome a pestering issue…
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
– Interesting! (plus jealous of her eyes…)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– New York City. Though It wouldn’t be a house, it would be a Flat somewhere.
What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
– Moola to spend! And to pay off this past years tuition…
If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
– A princess in country. Just so I could learn to treasure mine a bit more…
If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
– NYC or Korea
Which language do you wanna learn?
– IF I actually had the capacity to learn another language, Mandarin.
What do you look for in a friend?
– An individual who understand the meaning of a ‘two way street’.
Who do you want to meet in person?
– Johnny Depp, Jang Woo Hyuk, Shin Hye Sung, Seo Tai Ji, Jay Chou, Reese Witherspoon. (I think thats it…lol)
What’s your favorite type of music?
– That’s hard to say. Anything that makes me relax? I tend to get bored of music really quickly, so I don’t stick to one genre, or language.
What’s your dream job?
– A job where I can work with children
Any favorite model?
– I actually am not ‘in tune’ with that industry. Just like watching them.
If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
– Pay back my brother…
Things you wish you could change in the past?
– Ha. there are a few…but its over and done with. Deal with the things in the present :)
Fashion Pet Peeve?
– Can’t stand girls who wear tights as pants (without wearing a long tunic type shirt/dress), with no BUTT! I mean if you are going to draw attention..
Do you admire anyone’s style?
– Not really…I don’t think.
Describe your personal style.
– A mix of random things. Always favouring black.
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
– French Vanilla (with real beans ground in it), or Pralines & Cream
What’s your favorite T.V. show?
– Grey’s, House
Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
– I would say no…for now…only because my sleep has been filled with stress lately. Stupid Grandfather clock!!
If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
– Ha! Hands down Acne due to hormonal imblance (my early teens years…were…a bit mean…) Oh and the monthly’s.
What is one Arcade Game, or Videos Game you like playing?
– Shooting games, like Time Crisis and House of the Dead! Our school’s pub used to have one, 25 cents a play. Until it broke down so many times that they decided to remove it. That was a sad day for me…and the quarter roll I kept in my bag for emergencies…
I would say I tag everyone who would like to do this…normally I don’t like doing these things…but I was extremely bored, and the last time Alyssa tagged me, I didn’t do it, so I felt this time I should :)
ps. if you haven’t checked out AE.com’s 40% off sale…free shipping with a swimsuit purchase, then you should. They have some good stuff.
pps. I got some good stuff this past week, while thrifting~ Will share later in the week :)