*THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING :D*
Before I get to the title of the giveaway, let me get in to my background story.
You see, I wasn’t always a fan of drugstore products. In my teens years, drugstore products let me down time and time again, so I didn’t think they were worth it for my oily skin.
Then one day I won a contest through another blog for Annabelle Pigments (or it could have been the brushes I won through a website entry for the company, can’t remember at the moment which one was first). In any case, after a few years, I got to try out drugstore brands again.
And guess what?
I was pretty satisfied with what I had been able to try out. Then I had the opportunity to try out Marcelle, and it was game over. On any given day I use at the minimum 3 Marcelle products (facewash, BB cream and eyeliner) and 2 Annabelle ones (BB compact, eyeshadow). Its also great that I’ve found a few loves in their lines~ some that have been discontinued, and I’ve hoarded, or ones that have stuck around.
It helps that it is also a Canadian company, which means I feel a littler happier knowing I am supporting a Canadian brand.
In any case, the point is that I got to try out something for free, and then fell in love. That is what I am hoping to pass on to one lucky winner. Plus this gives me an opportunity to draw in new readers, who I hope will stick around even after the giveaway ends :)
So here are the three products I am giving away…
I think that every lady should have a great lipstick. I think that the Rouge Xpression Lipstick is a great one to try out. I also wrote about them HERE. But generally I love that they feel virtually weightless. More like a balm than a lipstick.
I haven’t written a separate post on it, but I really do like using the Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water (I mentioned it HERE). I like that it doesn’t strip my face completely of natural moisture, but still work hard enough to clean the makeup off.
Finally I wanted to include the Xtension Plus Mascara. I wrote about them HERE. I really like the formula, and have enjoyed it to the extent of buying them again a few times (eliminating another brand I used to love, but cut ties with). I actually got another one recently from Marcelle…and I was so happy to receive another backup for the backups that I have :D
Since I can’t embed the rafflecopter widget, please click on the link below
There are a few things you should note about this giveaway…
- This giveaway is hosted and funded by me
- This giveaway is only open to those in Canada (sorry other readers)
- If you win, you will need to provide an address that I can have the products shipped to which means…
- You will need to be over the age of 18 to enter
- The entries are quite simple, and I will verify if you have actually done what you have claimed (in the case of Liking on Facebook, or following on Twitter). I have disqualified people in the past, and it really is unfortunate to do
- If you win, you will have the option to select which colour you would like for the lipstick
- You will have 48 hours from the time of my email to email me back your address. Again I have disqualified a person before because they got back to me too late, so try not to forget to check back. If you have twitter, I will try and tweet you as well
- If I did this right, the giveaway ends in two week :)
Anyway that’s about it!
Good luck, and thanks for coming by~